Akari, a professor at a highly-regarded university, excels in her research and teaching pursuits. She needs guidance in assessing her portfolio’s trajectory towards retirement and navigating the retirement plans and investment choices available to her.
- How much should I save for retirement?
- Which investments should I choose in my various accounts?
- How can I convert my retirement account to income?
- Portfolio Trajectory: We begin by assessing your nest egg’s progress and then discuss strategies for optimizing its trajectory.
- Curated Investments: We’ll wade through the various investment menus to customize a portfolio with funds that we think will suit your goals.
- Doing the Math: You’ll face several important decisions around your retirement accounts and healthcare choices upon leaving the university. We’ll help you compare options so you can make confident decisions.